Information We Collect
LipoBelt MD, LLC may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided voluntarily by you such as your name, address, email, phone number, billing information, login name and password.
- Information requested in our Health Questionnaire for the purpose of gathering data to ascertain whether you are a candidate to use the product.
- Other unique identifiers such as your date of birth, height, weight, and other personal or medical information.
- Information about your use of our websites including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information about transactions carried out over our website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, such as newsletters, promotions, or reoccurring billing for continuity shipping.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Information that you provide when you decide to email content to another person through our website.
- Information collected through Cookies regarding usage patterns, preferences as you navigate through our websites, and other information you supply. The cookie does not actually identify you personally, but rather the computer that you use to access our websites, unless you voluntarily identify yourself, such as through a purchase. You can set your browser to turn off all cookies, though some of our services will not function properly.
- Information collected via your IP Address (a number that allows computers connected to the internet to know where to send web pages that you are requesting). This information is limited and does not identify you personally.
- Information that allow us to count users who have visited particular pages or to access certain cookies. Our web pages may contain electronic images (called “single-pixel GIFs” or “web beacons”) and other technologies to recognize which pages users visit and which links they click. These features may also be included in our promotional emails and newsletters so that we can learn which messages have been opened and acted upon. We may also be able to verify your online purchases from us or from third party sites that have agreed to share such information with us.
Using personal information
LipoBelt MD, LLC may use your personal information to:
- Administer our websites.
- Enable your access to and use of our website services.
- Ascertain whether you are a candidate to use our product, or to contact you (if necessary) for further evaluation.
- Send to you products that you purchase.
- Supply to you services that you purchase.
- Send to you statements and invoices.
- Collect payments from you.
- Send you marketing communications by us, our owners or our Affiliates.
- To inform you of any changes to our websites, services, goods, or products.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we engage in partnership with an affiliate organization or other business partners.
- To our vendors and other trusted third parties who assist us in operating our websites, conducting our business, servicing you, or other services that provide special opportunities and offers to you.
- To compile aggregate statistics, such as the traffic that visits various pages within our sites, and the habits and preferences of our visitors. Such aggregated information does not include any information that would identify you personally. We may use such aggregated information and disclose it to third parties as we choose.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.